Dear Patriot Parents & Guardians,
We are very excited to announce our new Patriot Parent Portal! The Parent Portal will be an easier way to fill out orientation paperwork and update emergency contact information on your own time. We are still working to add more content but we want you to get familiar with it. In the future, you will have access to additional forms, find quick-links to common sites, and have the ability to complete re-enrollment and enrollment paperwork.
The portal will not be replacing Progress Book. You will still use Progress Book to view grades assignments.
To create your account, visit https://patriotprep.esvportal.com/Login.aspx.
Attention: If your student has multiple households, the second and following households should:
- Register with your primary email address
- Use the alternate email feature to add more than one email
- Once registration is complete you will receive an email notifying you have a successfully created account.
- After login, you can add students by using Option 2 on the right hand side panel.
- Please contact the school if you do not know your student's ID number. Their ID number is the same as their lunch account.
- Use only one account per household. Multiple students can be connected to your account.
Things to do with your portal prior to the first day of school (for each student):
- Create an account using the above information
- Email Mrs. Allred at email@example.com with the following: parent’s name, student’s name, and student ID number, in order to add students to their parent portal.
There will be computers available with access to the Parent Portal during orientation if you would like to fill it out during that time. Please be aware that if your Student Demographics and EMA or your agreements are not completed prior to the first day of school, your student will be sent home.
- Complete Student Demographics and EMA and Agreements (no paper copies will be handed out)
- If you agree to use Extended Care services, you will need to print off and complete a “Tuition Express” form and turn it in to Mrs. Jay
- If you would like to apply for free or reduced lunch, you will need to print off and complete the application and turn it in to the cafeteria