Hello PPA Parent/Guardian(s),
As another school year comes to an end I wanted to make sure that you have all the information for your student(s) who will be requesting transportation via school bus for the upcoming school year of 2023-2024. It is very important that you follow your correct school district’s requirements being that each district may differ in procedures.
Columbus City School District
- If you completed an online application for your student(s), you will NOT have to submit an application again, the information will rollover for the new school year of 2023-2024.
- If you have recently moved, you MUST fill out a change of address (available on Patriot’s website under transportation and at the front office) and return to Mr. McAllister.
- For a new student attending Patriot, you must complete an online application for that student.
- If you have a Kindergarten - 2nd grade student, you MUST sign the DROP-OFF permission form allowing the student(s) to walk home alone, wait alone at the stop, or walk home with a sibling.
Deadline for ALL forms is Tuesday, May 30, 2023. Reminder: If information is not completed and received by the deadline, this will cause a delay in your student’s routing for 2023-2024.
You MUST fill out a NEW application for each student in your household requesting transportation (available on Patriot’s website and the front office). Groveport Madison also requires:
- Proof of Residency, which is a current mortgage statement or lease agreement in the name of the Parent/Guardian. If the lease is month-to-month, a type-written statement on business letterhead, from the landlord must be provided. The letter must include the landlord’s contact information, address of rental, Parent/Guardian’s name, length of the month-to-month and the current date.
- Current Utility Bill - be that a water, gas, electric, landline phone, cable/internet are all acceptable.
Deadline is Tuesday, May 30, 2023. These documents can be dropped off at their office located at 4400 Marketing Place or emailed to [email protected].
Whitehall, Reynoldsburg, and Pickerington
Patriot transports our Whitehall, Reynoldsburg, and Pickerington School District students. If your student currently rides a PPA bus, you do NOT have to submit an application again, the information will rollover for the new school year of 2023-2024. If you have a new student or have moved you will need to fill out a new bus application for each student in your household requesting transportation (available on Patriot’s website and the front office) and return to Mr. McAllister. Deadline is Tuesday, May 30, 2023.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me via email at dmca[email protected] or by phone at (614) 864-5332 EXT. 1132.