If you would like to change your child's learning model (ie. 100% Online to Hybrid or Hybrid to 100% Online) for the 2nd semester, please complete the form below. If you would like your student to stay in their current learning model, you do not need to complete the form. Please note the following additional information:
- Due to potential changes, ANY student may receive a different teacher and/or class schedule for the 2nd semester.
- All students will receive a confirmation email regarding their 2nd semester learning model placement and teacher(s) by Friday, December 18th.
- Changes will not take effect until Thursday, January 21st (first day of the 2nd semester).
- We are not able to accommodate any requests to change your child's cohort (ie. Maroon to Gold), nor are you able to request a particular cohort if you are planning on moving from 100% Online to Hybrid.
- Siblings will be assigned to the same cohorts.
- Change requests must be submitted by December 6th, no future change requests will be accepted.
- Depending on class sizes for 100% Online, students may receive online instruction from their teacher or they will take online courses via Edmentum (K-5 Calvert Learning & 6-12 Courseware)
- If your child is struggling with completing work from home currently on their "remote days", we would not recommend a change to 100% Online as their challenges will only worsen.
Please contact your principal if you have any additional questions.