As we look forward to next year we have exciting news for you! We will be transporting our Whitehall School District students. Now, all students requesting school bus transportation MUST complete a 2018-2019 Whitehall District bus application, which is on the back of this letter or located on our school website under transportation. It is very important that you fill out the application information correctly and return it to the school no later than Friday, May 25th, 2018, so that we can finalize routing.
Please remember the following when completing your student(s)’s application:
- Make sure that the address and street name are accurate and spelled correctly and within the Whitehall School District. If this information is incorrect, the application(s) cannot be processed.
- Make sure to complete an application for each student in the household needing transportation. Please make sure that the application(s) are legible.
- Make certain that there’s an emergency contact, besides parent(s), with the contact’s phone number and relationship (please do not list out of town relatives or friends).
- Make certain the application has been signed.
- Again, we are extremely excited for this opportunity to further service our students and their families. Thank you for your continued support.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or (614)864-5332 ext. 124.
Please click here for more information.
Mrs. Yolanda Briggs