Dear Parents and Players,
This fall season promises to be full of excitement!
All of our fall sports teams will be full of talent and excitement. This season we will officially be in a NEW SPORTS LEAGUE, called the “United League,” which consists of PPA and 7 other schools that are similar in enrollment size.
The challenge is on, not just for our varsity teams, but for middle school teams as well. Our varsity teams may lead, but the strength of our program depends hugely on the strength of ALL programs, and the hard work put in by everyone, not just a few.
Our athletic department is in need of volunteers and fundraising/sponsorship help. We need help in the following areas: volunteers for the concession stand, scorebook keeper, clock person, admission/gate, team meals, and general help at games.
Our fall sports will consist of the following:
- Varsity Soccer
- Varsity Girls Volleyball
- JV Girls Volleyball
- Middle School Soccer
- Middle School Girls Volleyball
- Ohio High School Athletic Association (OHSAA) Mandatory Parent and Player Meeting-July 31st at 6pm.
- Player physicals are due before or by August 6th --Only OHSAA physical forms are acceptable: Go to www.ohsaa.org, download it from the PPA athletic website, pick up form from the front office, or pick up at the gym box.
- Player participation fees are due before or by August 30th.
- Fall Sport team pictures are scheduled for August 20th at 2:00pm.
Fall season home game pass forms can be found on our school athletic website or in the box by the gym for $50.00 per person.
Finally, at the start of any new season hopes and aspirations of individuals and coaches are high, we set our goals. These are all good things, but inevitably some will be disappointed, finding themselves in a lower seat than they hoped, become disgruntled, and some may decide to give up or quit. Don’t……continue to work hard! Work smart! Work together!
Let us all support and enjoy our 2019 Fall season teams!